Husker Power Chant?

Hey everyone,

I went to the game yesterday and it couldn't have been a better day for a Husker football game. Took 3 Iowa fans with me and they were blown away! My question is I went to the Western Michigan game as well as the Baylor game and at both games they didn't do the Husker Power Chant? What the hell is up with this as this was one of my favorite things to be a part of at the games? It just would've been neat for the Iowa fans to see this on top of everything else.

That sucked yesterday... the whole pregame seemed rushed!

Usually everything gets shut off for a couple of minutes and then we do the Husker Power, but like right when the band finished yesterday they went right to the Tunnel Walk within seconds!

Also they were playing Can You Feel, the kick off song, before Baylor was even on the field.

My guess is it was due to the early kick off and maybe just bad timing that caused everything to be rushed

Actually we did do the husker power chant... i don't remember if it was before or after the tunnel walk, but i definatly remember shouting "power".

And btw, i'm not confusing it with another game because this is the first one i've been to

Well the whole stadium didn't do it because I was in the stadium and in my seat 30 minutes before kickoff. You could hear a few sections trying to do something, but the stadium wasn't doing it as a whole.

Actually we did do the husker power chant... i don't remember if it was before or after the tunnel walk, but i definatly remember shouting "power".

And btw, i'm not confusing it with another game because this is the first one i've been to

Well the whole stadium didn't do it because I was in the stadium and in my seat 30 minutes before kickoff. You could hear a few sections trying to do something, but the stadium wasn't doing it as a whole.

Yeah...and I don't remember the loud echoing "GOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIG REEEEEDDDDD!" At all. Stadium did a pretty good job on 3rd downn noise. But keep in mind...it was 'just Baylor'. <_<

went to the game yesterday, from denver....my brother and I noticed it wasn't being tried by the cheerleaders too...we tried to get it going a couple times in the north end zone and had a lot of participation, then the damn loud speakers would come blasting in some ad for valentino's or something.

also, the student section in the top of S. endzone had NOTICEABLY empty seats. 200-300 probably

but overall, i would say it was loud especially after the 4th down stops and the safety...

went to the game yesterday, from denver....my brother and I noticed it wasn't being tried by the cheerleaders too...we tried to get it going a couple times in the north end zone and had a lot of participation, then the damn loud speakers would come blasting in some ad for valentino's or something.

also, the student section in the top of S. endzone had NOTICEABLY empty seats. 200-300 probably

but overall, i would say it was loud especially after the 4th down stops and the safety...

I would imagine that most of the stadium would be empty and you wouldn't hear the cheerleaders if you went to the game yesterday....because the game was on Saturday. :dumdum