**Official Oklahoma Game Discussion Thread**

Osbourne standing next to Switzer is like Mother Teresa standing next to a common street whore!

That's ridiculous!!!! Two of the best coaches ever.

Agree that Switzer was a great coach but he is also one of the big time scumbags!!

I don't agree at all. Barry and Tom are very different people but they have been good friends for all these years. Barry and Devaney were very good friends and quite similar. Do you think Bob Devaney was a scumbag? Barry Switzer is not a scumbag at all. Helluva great coach.

Ask any long time OU fan and I'm sure they'll be able to tell you plenty of stories about Swizer and what a scumbag he is.

Shipley takes a punt back for a TD and UT is back in it!

Coach Osbourne has class. You do not. -OU fan

The hallmark of the NU-OU rivalry has been mutual respect for so many years.

Only was able to hear the 1st 5 minutes of the game: 28-0, OU.

Then, chose to watch the TX game instead.

I'M SICK OF THESE BLOWOUTS! IT'S STUPID!

Why did they make the trip? We should join the USA conference, we are not NEBRASKA anymore! :steam

Why did they make the trip? We should join the USA conference, we are not NEBRASKA anymore! :steam

Of course we are Nebraska! And given some time we will be back as contenders again. Time...

Bullsh*t they should be layin up the gas. Either this is a Stoops, Pelini thing or a Nebraska Oklahoma thing, Were 50 pointed youve proven your point, Let us leave with some friekin dignity

Wut?

You want they should take a knee with 5 min left?

Now THAT would be embarrasin'

Of course we are Nebraska! And given some time we will be back as contenders again. Time...

Not with this offense or defense for that matter. <_<

Not with this offense or defense for that matter. <_<

Well, OK. We aren't the Huskers that we want. But I have been going to Huskers games since the late 1940s and I can remember when we were really terrible. Then we got better and by the 1970s we were national champs. We will do that again and I thin k Bo is the man to get it done. But it takes time and we are still Nebraska. GBR!!!! :hellloooo