**Official Oklahoma Game Discussion Thread**

Osbourne standing next to Switzer is like Mother Teresa standing next to a common street whore!

That's ridiculous!!!! Two of the best coaches ever.

Agree that Switzer was a great coach but he is also one of the big time scumbags!!

I don't agree at all. Barry and Tom are very different people but they have been good friends for all these years. Barry and Devaney were very good friends and quite similar. Do you think Bob Devaney was a scumbag? Barry Switzer is not a scumbag at all. Helluva great coach.

Osbourne standing next to Switzer is like Mother Teresa standing next to a common street whore!

Agree that Switzer was a great coach but he is also one of the big time scumbags!!

Aw come on..At least he's better than Holtz.

I don't agree at all. Barry and Tom are very different people but they have been good friends for all these years. Barry and Devaney were very good friends and quite similar. Do you think Bob Devaney was a scumbag? Barry Switzer is not a scumbag at all. Helluva great coach.

Ask any long time OU fan and I'm sure they'll be able to tell you plenty of stories about Swizer and what a scumbag he is.

Shipley takes a punt back for a TD and UT is back in it!