Ball State vs N. Illinois

Yeah, I think they are a pretty good team, but they will get no respect or shot at a BCS game because they are in the MAC. Why doesn't the BCS start doing something similar to what college basketball does with these teams and have a BCS buster weekend? A showdown of several of these midlevel teams playing other teams to try and get some extra exposure. It might be a kind of neat idea, but would probably be a scheduling nightmare.

yes it was MU, yes it was. Watching the replay of the hit he took, it didn't look that bad, i mean it was a hard hit, but it didn't look "brutal." It just hit him in a certain spot. Those are the ones you gotta worry about, the one's that don't look that bad. It was wonderful to see him walking again, just unfortunate his playing career is over.

yes it was MU, yes it was. Watching the replay of the hit he took, it didn't look that bad, i mean it was a hard hit, but it didn't look "brutal." It just hit him in a certain spot. Those are the ones you gotta worry about, the one's that don't look that bad. It was wonderful to see him walking again, just unfortunate his playing career is over.

This brave kid says he's going to switch to baseball. The nation's leading receiver when injured, he says "I was always better at baseball, and it's non-contact".