Clester's Johnson's new bar & grille

HANC

This is Hanc's wife posting. If you live n the Omaha Metro area be sure to check out the new sports bar and grille that former Husker Clester Johnson and a buddy is opening in December. Check out the details on their website http://www.9495sportsgrille.com. I heard from an inside source that there will not only be an incredible atmosphere, but amazing food! Could be a great place to hang out for the bowl game if you can't make the trip.

BorNred:

Have you been there. Serious question? I have not. By looking at your post, I am assuming that you don't think highly of it.... I have nothing to go by, so this is an honest question. I know that Dr. Rob Zatechta (sp) gave the food rave reveiws on tv last Sunday... Is it a dump?

Understand....... I rarely freaquent "upscale" establishments, unless my wife drags me there kickin' and screamin.... give me a good sports bar and grill anyday of the week... I am sure my wife will check it out very soon. She will probably schedule a meeting or something there. Once she goes, I'll post her "impressions".