Future Huskers?

Mods, Move this is if I'm not in the right forum but tomorrow night's game for the Class B championship has at least 3 seniors being recruited by the Huskers. I looked for his name in the recruiting section and didn't find it.

I happened to attend a HS game early this season a while back for an NU game weekend and saw Justin Coleman of Beatrice play and was really impressed!

He is being recruited as a wide receiver, 6-0", 175#'s but I don't know his times but his game was so much more down hill than the rest of the players on the field. I saw him start the game at qb and run the option to use his speed around the corner. Then they brought in the regular qb and he was the wide out. The qb had fumbling problems so they put Justin back in and he again took control of the game with his runs.

I have attended/watched a LOT of K State games the past few years and the kid reminds me of Jordy Nelson (All Big XII) and now playing for the GB Packers after walking on a Kansas State from Riley County HS.

I will be watching this game on the computer tomorrow night with a couple of other potential recruits playing in this game. I'll also be channel flipping to watch games of interest on the tube.

GBR

I'm editing the above because I've been told the following: grades may be a problem but he is also being recruited by KU, KSU, and Wyoming.

I would agree that Coleman is a really good high school football player. I watched dismantle the Crete Cardinals, but I don't know if he's a D-1 scholarship player. From what I've heard he's getting interest from Craig Bohl at North Dakota State and UNO.

There are two kids that are going to garner a ton of recruiting interest playing in this game, but they are both juniors.

Andrew Rodriguez - Aurora High - Offensive Tackle - 6'6" - 300 give or take a few, already has a scholarship offer from the Huskers

Jesse Hinz (OL/DL 6'6'' 280) who has interest from Oklahoma and LSU among others and will probably get an offer if he studs out at summer camp at UNL.

If the OU vs Texas Tech game wasn't on at the same time. I'd go to Memorial Stadium and watch this game because it's gonna be a good one. IMO, the edge goes to Beatrice.

Who ever watched last night's game saw what Aurora OL/DL Andrew Rodriguez can do. Granted, he was bigger than anyone who lined up against him, but this kid flat out dominated on both sides of the ball last night.

I think it was Damon Benning who said during the tv broadcast if Rodriguez gives all-out effort, he's the best football player in Nebraska.

I'll tell you right now, he's ten times the player that Elkhorn's Trevor Robinson was as a senior and Rodriguez is only a junior. We need this kid signed, sealed and delivered to Lincoln in 2010.