OU/TT game thread

zE bOp

K, so I'm figuring the Sooners gotta chip on their shoulder from losing to Tech last year, a game they nearly came back and won even w/o Bradford.

They will put a hurtin' on the Raiders and win by at least 14 points. Tech doesn't have enough D and Sooners will harrass Harrell. Bradford will become the Heisman front runner after this game.

Thoughts anyone?

This game is going to be like a 70-63 game

It will definitely be entertaining

You could be right, but I think both teams have enough D to keep it lower than that.

I could see 45-31 type thing, OU!

God, I wish it were 8p already, these other games are boring, 'cept LSU/MS is kinda getting interesting....

K, so I'm figuring the Sooners gotta chip on their shoulder from losing to Tech last year, a game they nearly came back and won even w/o Bradford.

They will put a hurtin' on the Raiders and win by at least 14 points. Tech doesn't have enough D and Sooners will harrass Harrell. Bradford will become the Heisman front runner after this game.

Thoughts anyone?

Tech doesn't have a defense. I guess number 3 in the conference in defense behind Texas and Oklahoma means not having a defense. Not that the numbers are impressive. Oklahoma 55 nationally in Total Defense, Tech 60 nationally in total defense.

Then offense, Tech 2 nationally and Oklahoma 4 nationally.

This is about as even as they get, I think this game gets decided by a field goal, not by 14.

Thoughts anyone?

Tech doesn't have a defense. I guess number 3 in the conference in defense behind Texas and Oklahoma means not having a defense. Not that the numbers are impressive. Oklahoma 55 nationally in Total Defense, Tech 60 nationally in total defense.

Then offense, Tech 2 nationally and Oklahoma 4 nationally.

This is about as even as they get, I think this game gets decided by a field goal, not by 14.

Well, the national D #'s are a little misleading cuz the Big 12 has the best O's and QB's in the country.

I think OU will be able to move the ball on Tech, and I think Tech will struggle some vs OU's D.

OU comes into the game with a big revenge factor.

Wouldn't surprise me if they won by 20+ actually.

I'm for Tech too...I'd like to see them go all the way this year. It be a nice fresh of breath air to have a new South team represent the Big XII.

Of course, I can see OU winning this one. After watching them totally demolish us, you can tell their program is just at a whole different level than most programs out there.

7-zip, TT D looks like dwarfs compared to OU. Hmmm, find myself rooting for OU, not sure why.......I just like the type of players they put on the field i guess......I can't root for spread teams and pretenders, like Mizzou.....

.....and 14-zip. Harrell already sacked about 3 times. Looks like it's gonna be a blowout, but still early I guess.