Game Today

i honestly think doc and his hardworking boys are going to suprise a lot of people this year...last year was fine with the big guy, but doc had to change what he does best to suit his #1 player(which i think anyone would have done, maric was a huge talent). this year i think hes got more of a team that fits his coaching style.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that NU needs to give Balham and/or Edwards, Chapman more pt, I guess it is due to injuries but NU will need more minutes from the big guys later in the season. At least Ben Nelson is getting some

Yeah where has Eushante Jones been. We were killing Alabama St. tonight and he didn't see any PT. We even played Nick Krenk for godsake!

I think that NU needs to give Balham and/or Edwards, Chapman more pt, I guess it is due to injuries but NU will need more minutes from the big guys later in the season. At least Ben Nelson is getting some

Yeah where has Eushante Jones been. We were killing Alabama St. tonight and he didn't see any PT. We even played Nick Krenk for godsake!

:yeah How much has Jones played this season anyway's? McCray has sure looked good early though

They are trying to get a medical redshirt for Jones. He still plays decent, but his foot isn't right and needs to have surgery.

Thanks for the info. I thought he looked really sharp against Chadron St. and then hadn't seen him in any other games. A medical redshirt might be a good way to go since it seems we are stacked with talent right now. Alonzo Edwards looked great last night.

easy now, thats my cousin! :thumbs