Not "good" to compare scores but . . . .

huKSer

Well, all three polls bumped Oklahoma above Texas.

Edit: Coaches, AP, and Harris, I mean.

Good to see.

I like when the polls are flexible enough to reflect which team would more than likely win in a head to head, today... as opposed to who squeaked by in a H2H 3 or 4 games ago.

Like Western Michigan getting more votes than NU in both polls?

Good to see.

I like when the polls are flexible enough to reflect which team would more than likely win in a head to head, today... as opposed to who squeaked by in a H2H 3 or 4 games ago.

Now that's some serious :bs: .

Good to see.

Ha, well, compare 9-2 and 7-4 . . . if more than two AP voters remember that we played them way back in August, then they've got quite a good memory.

Good to see.

Ha, well, compare 9-2 and 7-4 . . . if more than two AP voters remember that we played them way back in August, then they've got quite a good memory.

Well, this is where the whole strength of conference debate comes in. There's no friggin' way WMU should be rated above us, if either team was rated that is...

Good to see.

Well, this is where the whole strength of conference debate comes in. There's no friggin' way WMU should be rated above us, if either team was rated that is...

I even forgot we played WMU <_<

You almost have to expect that kind of stuff happening at that (lower) end of the ratings.

Where it would take only one or two writers from Mich. or Penn. still pissed of about not winning a MNC over us in the '90's.

Why overall..I tend to trust 'puterpolls more than the writers..or even coaches.