Not "good" to compare scores but . . . .

huKSer

yeah this isnt even surprising. im expectin OU to win out and edge texas in the polls even though texas had beat them, although I think OSU might match up a bit better than TTU does, but OU is just playing lights out right now, i don't think texas would even keep with them if they played next week instead of the first b12 game of the year (which they SHOULD)

People will say that Texas should be over OU because they beat OU, but then why would Tech be over Texas for the same reason? And then OU should be over Tech for that reason...and Texas over OU...and so on.

OU looks the best out of the 3 game round robin with the blowout win (assuming this holds up) and not getting beat that bad by Texas. Then again they had a home and neutral game, whereas Texas split with no home game.

But OU had a tougher non-conf schedule. There has also always been more emphasis on the end of season games, fair or not.

I'd go with OU - UT - TT.

Sheesh, can't talk about other teams running up scores....with OU up by almost 40 points, Bradford is still in and threw another ridiculous TD.

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. OU just scored another one to take it to 65-14, with Bradford still in. Big Game Bob's not showing his classy side tonite. Does he even have one?

That said, I don't think anyone could beat the OU team that's out there tonight. They'd smoke UT and make Florida look like blowup dolls.

Mizzou's going to have their work cut out for them, whomever they play...

Sheesh, can't talk about other teams running up scores....with OU up by almost 40 points, Bradford is still in and threw another ridiculous TD.

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. OU just scored another one to take it to 65-14, with Bradford still in. Big Game Bob's not showing his classy side tonite. Does he even have one?

That said, I don't think anyone could beat the OU team that's out there tonight. They'd smoke UT and make Florida look like blowup dolls.

or ttech just crapped their pants and couldn't exploit OU's defense

I can't say it bothers me to see Harrell get his comeuppance. Last year after Mizzou spanked them he publicly threw his receivers under the bus.

I've also noticed since then that after a pass play fails he has a habit of looking at his receivers and cocking his head, as if to say "WTF?!" Not a leader in my book.

or ttech just crapped their pants and couldn't exploit OU's defense

How could any team exploit the defense that OU has tonite? Especially the line?

Sincere question..