assuming nu beat cu...nu vs florida st in gator bowl

shagg

sounds like we're gator bowl bound as long as we beat cu....most likely opponent?..fsu..assuming they take care of bussiness....i think this would be a great match up for nu...fsu have a good defense but their offense is kinda shaky....they got talents at the skill positions but to be honest their qb makes way too many mistakes....would be a tough test but a winnable game

They might win the ACC outright yet. With that conference, it's impossible to predict. Here's what we're looking at:

Atlantic Division

Florida State (5-3, 8-3)

Boston College (4-3, 8-3)

Maryland (4-3, 7-4)

Wake Forest (4-4, 6-5)

Clemson (4-4, 6-5)

NC State (3-4, 5-6)

Coastal Division

Georgia Tech (5-3, 8-3)

Miami (4-3, 7-4)

Virginia Tech (4-3, 7-4)

Virginia (3-4, 5-6)

North Carolina (3-4, 7-4)

Duke (1-6, 7-4)

Conference games remaining:

Maryland @ Boston College

Miami @ NC State

VaTech @ Virginia

UNC @ Duke

Also, GaTech plays UGA, Clemson plays South Carolina, and Wake plays Vanderbilt. I reckon we'll probably get the winner of the Maryland/BC game . . . but who the heck knows with the ACC?

Edit: FSU still plays Florida, too. Forgot that.

Edit 2: Jeez, BC has the tiebreaker over FSU, so if they beat Maryland, they play for the conference championship. A Maryland win sends FSU to the title game. I hate this conference.

They might win the ACC outright yet. With that conference, it's impossible to predict. Here's what we're looking at:

Atlantic Division

Florida State (5-3, 8-3)

Boston College (4-3, 8-3)

Maryland (4-3, 7-4)

Wake Forest (4-4, 6-5)

Clemson (4-4, 6-5)

NC State (3-4, 5-6)

Coastal Division

Georgia Tech (5-3, 8-3)

Miami (4-3, 7-4)

Virginia Tech (4-3, 7-4)

Virginia (3-4, 5-6)

North Carolina (3-4, 7-4)

Duke (1-6, 7-4)

Conference games remaining:

Maryland @ Boston College

Miami @ NC State

VaTech @ Virginia

UNC @ Duke

Also, GaTech plays UGA, Clemson plays South Carolina, and Wake plays Vanderbilt. I reckon we'll probably get the winner of the Maryland/BC game . . . but who the heck knows with the ACC?

Edit: FSU still plays Florida, too. Forgot that.

Edit 2: Jeez, BC has the tiebreaker over FSU, so if they beat Maryland, they play for the conference championship. A Maryland win sends FSU to the title game. I hate this conference.

what a freakin'mess

FSU would be nice, but as long as we're in the Gator Bowl I don't care who we play. I'm just excited about the idea of a New Year's Bowl. It's been a long time!

I agree. I don't care who we play either as long as we are in the Gator Bowl. It hasn't been that long since we were in a New Year's Day bowl. Just a few years ago at the Cotton Bowl.

FSU would be nice, but as long as we're in the Gator Bowl I don't care who we play. I'm just excited about the idea of a New Year's Bowl. It's been a long time!

I agree. I don't care who we play either as long as we are in the Gator Bowl. It hasn't been that long since we were in a New Year's Day bowl. Just a few years ago at the Cotton Bowl.

That's long enough for me! It should be every year for now on. :)

That's long enough for me! It should be every year for now on. :)

:cheers:cheers:power