To all mizzou fans

JHaWk

Wow that was a great game, I was cheering hard for KU for a variety of reasons:

1. Shared Big XII north title

2. Makes our victory over KU look better

3. I love seeing booger boy sad

:yeah

Move this back to the Nebraska forum: Nebraska, Big 12 North champs!

And if Kansas hadn't blown it, all 3 teams would be in a similar situation to the Big 12 South, BCS standings pick the winner.

Its been discussed in lengths there. IMO the starter of the thread had a different intent.

But I am still elated to be co champs!!

Where's TrueMizzou today? He hasn't popped in to tell us how lame it is to live in the past since, um, before the KU game.

How about those Jayhawks??

I'm right here, getting ready for the Big 12 championship game. You remember what that is, don't you?

I figured you would, knowing how much the past means to you. You can have it, I'd rather look to the future.

I'm no bandwagon fan either. I've been going to Mizzou games since I was six, graduated from there, and live in BugeaterLand only because I'm here on military orders. I'm happy to serve you by the way.

Oh, and one final thing:

52-17

Anything else?

Where's TrueMizzou today? He hasn't popped in to tell us how lame it is to live in the past since, um, before the KU game.

I'm right here, getting ready for the Big 12 championship game. You remember what that is, don't you?

I figured you would, knowing how much the past means to you. You can have it, I'd rather look to the future.

I'm no bandwagon fan either. I've been going to Mizzou games since I was six, graduated from there, and live in BugeaterLand only because I'm here on military orders. I'm happy to serve you by the way.

Oh, and one final thing:

52-17

Anything else?

yea, from 2 yrs ago, and BTW, NE Big XII North CO-Champs '08. :thumbs:moreinteresting

Oh, and one final thing:

52-17

Anything else?

Missouri fans are so cocky its ridiculous. Geeze, you really think we don't remember the score of the game? Yeah, Nebraska got humiliated, no denying it. But this is a Husker board, for Husker fans, do you really think I give a **** what some Missouri fan trying to talk down to us thinks? You guys got a good team & I think you guys will stay competitive in the Big XII, but if you think Missouri will continue to win the North every single year, dream on

Oh, and one final thing:

52-17

Anything else?

ok......

63-36

Oh, and one final thing:

52-17

Anything else?

ok......

63-36

Wow, the NU blowouts of MU are almost too many to list. Just check this History....

Oh, and one final thing:

52-17

Anything else?

Somebody flag this post....We'll want to tease him when the scores are reversed next year... They're going to miss that offensive coordinator.... :horns2