Favorite Husker running back?

Who's your favorite husker running back?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i hastenly picked ahman because he was great to watch despite his fumbles, plus he is from nebraska so im biased as i am from nebraska. but as i thought about it i realized i should have picked porkchop because he is a beast. like some previous posters pointed out, ross is the boss and he carried the team last year. what a competitor, playing through injuries and still rushing for 1000+ yards. he's very tough and i hope his senior year at Nebraska will be much more successful than last year. at least ross' running game was one of the only things i would consider successful about last season. i will definately be sporting a number 4 red jersey this fall at the home games. go huskers

I loved watching Ahman Green, but when I was young, the first running back I remember was high-knees Roger Craig, so I voted for him. Where was Tom Rathman on that list? I know he was a FB, but he was a stud.

Remember Rathman's long run against CU his senior year? I was lucky to see that one in person!

wow, im surprised more people havent picked mike rozier. the man was one of only three huskers to win the heisman and the only one to play i back. That being said, I picked Ahman Green, but what can I say, Im a Packer fan too!

Dude! Don't you fear for your life bein' a Packer fan and livin' in Chi-Town? Damn, I'm a Packer, Bronco, and Husker fan, and all people do here is make fun of me...but they'll all be back. :cheers

How can anyone really pass up Mike Rozier, is 2,000 yards and a Heisman just cake nowadays.

Yeah I voted for Rozier. There has been so many great backs at Nebraska. But Rozier was the only one to win the Heisman. He should of had a National Championship too.

How can anyone really pass up Mike Rozier, is 2,000 yards and a Heisman just cake nowadays.

Yeah I voted for Rozier. There has been so many great backs at Nebraska. But Rozier was the only one to win the Heisman. He should of had a National Championship too.

I still have nightmares about the 1984 Orange Bowl. I have never watched it again...even on ESPN Classic!

:(

I still have nightmares about the 1984 Orange Bowl. I have never watched it again...even on ESPN Classic!

:(

I'll tell you, what a great series to get the ball down the field. Fryar dropped that pass. Isn't there some conspiracy theory that says he threw that game??

Not to take anything away from Ahman Green who was a great back for the Huskers, but I'm surprised that Mike Rozier didn't garner more votes. All the guy did was win a heisman trophy, set Husker rushing records, and play for a national title. Definitely a great back for the Huskers! For me, what's even more disturbing is that Lawrence Phillips got more votes than Mike....And all he did was tarnish the Husker program for years!

• 2 weeks later...
Not to take anything away from Ahman Green who was a great back for the Huskers, but I'm surprised that Mike Rozier didn't garner more votes. All the guy did was win a heisman trophy, set Husker rushing records, and play for a national title. Definitely a great back for the Huskers! For me, what's even more disturbing is that Lawrence Phillips got more votes than Mike....And all he did was tarnish the Husker program for years!

I have to go with this logic. I just haven't seen enough games of him in action.