Jacksonville

IveAbigN

I've scouted out a good hilton chain hotel only about 3 miles from the stadium- I'm able to use my honors points for a 3 night stay, I've got 2 southwest tickets that will be/can be traded in for "freedom" flights to avoid the normal black-out days (never actuially traded in awards tickets for freedom flights so somebody can maybe tell me what that process is)

I have many questions, but, first and formost is: who might have inside information on what side of the field we'll be on - as in I don;t have any way to get free game tickets so I'd like to get a jump on the seats that are currently available, but I don't want to be sitting around a bunch of ACC homers

anyone??

I've scouted out a good hilton chain hotel only about 3 miles from the stadium- I'm able to use my honors points for a 3 night stay, I've got 2 southwest tickets that will be/can be traded in for "freedom" flights to avoid the normal black-out days (never actuially traded in awards tickets for freedom flights so somebody can maybe tell me what that process is)

I have many questions, but, first and formost is: who might have inside information on what side of the field we'll be on - as in I don;t have any way to get free game tickets so I'd like to get a jump on the seats that are currently available, but I don't want to be sitting around a bunch of ACC homers

anyone??

Goto gatorbowl.com... they list what side of the field the BIG12 team will be on in the "Buy Tickets" tab.

Flights look fairly cheap for the New Years trip. Those going should have a fairly cheap roundtrip. I wish I was going but I have family coming to town for the Holiday and therefore can't go. Enjoy your trip and a Husker win!!! GBR

I just bought my tickets today as well. On the Gator Bowl website it says the ACC is the designated home team and will be on the West side of the stadium. So I purchased ones for the east side. Many of the tickets were sold out already by the time I got there so I'm hoping that means we'll have a SEA OF RED!

I purchased 5 this morning. I got lower level Sec 131 Row V Seats 19-24. These suckers are going fast too! Just the other day they still had them behind the bench 4 rows up. All the EBayers are buying them up and posting them for stupid prices! <_<

Haha same here. I looked prior to the Colorado game and there were still plenty left. By 8 oclock that night the $75 tickets were already gone. Now I'm not one to assume, but I can't help but think a Sea of Red will be out in Jacksonville if we do indeed end up there. GBR

Yeah I bought the insurance for 6 bucks a ticket. That way if they aren't going to the Gator Bowl I won't have to eat my cash although.....With these lower level seats I won't have hard re-selling them at all. I am right next to the tunnel where they run out onto the field. This will be the first Husker game that my wife, mother and little brother will attend. You can just imagine how excited they are!