The Kick review

This video will be played on my PC daily until the bowl game, and possibly a long time afterwards.

Similar to the video of "the drive" against A&M

It just never gets old.

GBR!

This deffinetley ranks up there with "the drive" video. I try to watch it once every couple of months. I have watched the kick, and the interception videos at least once a day since Friday.

i would compare it more to "The Run"..... from here on out i'll refer to it as "The Kick"

wow, I forgot how much Suh actually DROVE his leg through the head of Hawkins while breaking the tackle. watch it and rewind it a couple times, how he just practically knees him in the head WWE style!!!!

I agree... The stiff arm was ok, but the knee was devastating to Hawkins. I am not sure if he was holding his head while down on the field because he couldn't believe what just happened or because he got his bell rang a little from the knee of Suh. I believe it was more MMA style then WWE though.

post-3759-1228542243.jpg

(Thank you to poster "Lyons in a Sea of Red" for the picture that was posted in another thread.)

Suh is a great athlete and I hope he returns next year.