The Kick review

The KICK!

WOW. :w00t

But I have to say that my favorite image from the game is the Suh run back, the sealing of the deal.

The stiff armed - full speed three hundred pound knee to the rib cage, full body slam. :nutz Gaaaawwd, that was just plain fabulous. :worship Hell, that poor kid might as well have tried to stop a freight train. For a second there, it kind of made me feel sorry for the kid. But, just for a second.

This video will be played on my PC daily until the bowl game, and possibly a long time afterwards.

Similar to the video of "the drive" against A&M

It just never gets old.

GBR!

This deffinetley ranks up there with "the drive" video. I try to watch it once every couple of months. I have watched the kick, and the interception videos at least once a day since Friday.

I had posted before the game that I was bringing my sons, ages 7 & 16 from Illinois for the game. The 16 year old is a huge husker fan. The 7 year old is still learning until that game. To be in that stadium with my boys for that game was awesome. The 7 year old cheared the entire game. You can only imagine how excited he was when we hit that kick.

It is a memory that I and the boys will remember our entire life. Thanks Alex and big Suh!!!! Needless to say, the 7 year old is completely sold on the beloved big red!!!!