NCAA Volleyball Tournament

The path to the regionals looks easy enough but it's going to be a real challenge after that, especially with Kori Cooper out for the season, and if the Huskers advance to the regional they will (potentially) play Washington in Seattle. It would have been better to get the Fort Collins regional, I'm surprised they have Stanford on that side of the bracket instead. Texas and Penn State can advance to the Final Four without ever leaving their home court, though Texas will likely play Wichita State in the second round so that's a pretty tough early matchup. Gregory Gym offers a good homecourt advantage for the Longhorns though.

Penn State has been so dominant this year it is hard to imagine anyone stopping them from repeating as National Champions. If the Huskers make it to the Final Four they will at least have the advantage of playing them in Omaha. I'd like to see Texas in the championship match on the other side of the bracket, living here in Texas I've had the chance to take a couple of my volleyball players (including my daughter) to a UT volleyball clinic and the players were all very good to them.