Gator Bowl

CUTiger

Welcome to the board. Looking forward to playing Clemson. You guys have been playing very well as of late. Way to really bounce back after a slow start.

yeah we have tons of talent and are one of the fastest teams in the country, but our offensive line is suspect and that hurts our qb play. thankfully of late spiller and davis have been picking up the slack.

Welcome CUTiger.........look forward to discussing/debating the upcoming game throughout the next month.

Really sounds like a decent match-up on the field. Both teams are playing their best football of the year. Neither team had a "tremendously tough" schedule to end the season though. The RB at CU are very worrisome for NU. Our D line is our strength of the D, without a doubt. Combined with the fact that you feel your O-line is suspect, it could be a very interesting match up. I would like to think that with Coach Bo's defensive mind, he may find a way to exploit any weakness. The RB's catching the ball on the perimeter is my concern. Our LB corp is thin at best, and the secondary is suspect at best. If your QB isn't mobile, hopefully for NU, we can crowd the LOS early and force CU into a sure throwing situation and put pressure with out front 4. Lately, we haven't had to blitz to put pressure. This would allow our LB to help take away the perimeter passing game to the RB.

Right now, I like the match up.... looks like a good game. Not saying that NU will win, just saying that Clemson is a very talented team and if NU plays well, it should be a great game.