Mike Leach?

I dont see how going to Washington would be a good move for Mike Leach. Tyrone Willingham drove that program into the dirt, they're about to go winless (which is embarrassing considering how bad the Pac 10 was this year), Washington would be a massive rebuilding project. Leach has already established Texas Tech as a solid program, even without Harrell & Crabtree they'll still be decent next year. Washington would be a step down IMO.

I dont see how going to Washington would be a good move for Mike Leach. Tyrone Willingham drove that program into the dirt, they're about to go winless (which is embarrassing considering how bad the Pac 10 was this year), Washington would be a massive rebuilding project. Leach has already established Texas Tech as a solid program, even without Harrell & Crabtree they'll still be decent next year. Washington would be a step down IMO.

Step down now. That program is a sleeping giant right now. Leach would be going to the Rose Bowl an awful lot - remember you don't have to play USC every year...

Honestly, I think Leach should stay at Texas Tech, he will have more success there than at Auburn. I say this b/c even though Texas typically gets the first pick out of Texas in recruiting, Texas is a big state & Leach has done a good enough job recruiting to stay competitive there. Alabama does not have as much talent as Texas & IMO he will not win many recruiting battles against Nick Saban there. Not saying he wont have success at Auburn, just that he'd be more successful by staying at Tech.

If anything, he should go to Syracuse...the Big East sucks