Bball nationally televised:NU v Texas

I watched the end of that game at the bar last night. It had to kill Texas to lose like that! That would suck!

GBR!!! I am flyin my husker flag today for sure..

What your flag only flys when they win? :wtf:wtf

Sounds like some fans I know that root for other schools. KU, MU, KSTATE.

Please.....

Anyway, the game on Sunday was tough. We left a lot of runners on base. We were probably a couple hits away, or a couple more errors on the part of Texas :) , from coming away with the W. Every time we would get ahead Texas would put 2-3 more up on the board.

We have another couple home games against North Dakota State comin up, then down to College Station and the Aggies.

Are we gonna have someone on this team step up and get a big hit when it counts? The only person I see able to do this is Gordon, and when TX took him out of the game this weekend we were pretty much worthless. I'm not discounting TX pitching by any means, but not being able to get bunts down, not being able to hit sac flies or manufacture 2, 3 or 4 hits in an inning constantly just started to get really frustrating. Hopefully the lack of production ended this past weekend. I'd like to see this team host a regional and make it to Omaha; they definitely have the talent on the mound, hopefully our bats can pull out some games as well.

NU was terrible this week with runners in scoring posiiton. NU had bases loaded in the third game, the pitcher just walked two in a row and went to a 2-0 count on the previous hitter, and then the next hitter pounds the first pitch into the ground,.

Didn't Ledbetter leave the bases loaded twice against Creighton on Tuesday? That lack of clutch hitting will leave the Huskers an early summer vacation if it keeps up.

Longhorns show moxie, rally past Huskers

The only thing darker than the clouds over Haymarket Park late Sunday afternoon was the mood of the Nebraska baseball team. In the rubber game of their three-game series with top-ranked Texas, the fourth-ranked Huskers let a 5-2 lead slip into a 6-5 defeat before a crowd of 5,947.

Huskers Run Out of Time in 6-5 Loss to No. 1 Texas

Lincoln – Calvin Beamon’s seventh-inning, pinch-hit single broke a 5-all tie, as top-ranked Texas squeaked out a 6-5 victory over fourth-ranked Nebraska in the rubber match between the two teams in front of 5,947 rain soaked fans Sunday afternoon at Hawks Field.