Forget Texas... Nebraska should have been in the Big 12 Championship

I know all these predictions are in fun and all, but at least put a little thought into what is going on with our opponents teams as far as who is coming back for them also.

hmmm... <_<

You recognize that it's just in fun...

And yet you require thought?

It's still 2008. predicting 2009 is just for fun, thought isn't required at this stage. pure guesses and opinions will do.

and

... opinions vary.

BEAT CLEMSON!!

:yeah

Very true!

What else do we do with all our time between now and the bowl??

How does the Big 12 pick the tiebreakers?

It might have been more fair to do rock, paper, scissors.

yeah: "-----------------

I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how a rock can beat scissors, but there’s no f*cking way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this to people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I’ll tell you why…because paper can’t beat anybody. A rock would tear that sh*t up in two seconds. When I play rock-paper-scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper, I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, “Oh sh*t! I’m sorry. I thought paper would protect you, you a**hole.” "(c/o huskerfaninokieland) ;)

juz like dat is how dey do dat.

If nebraska beats clemson, and mizzouri performs mediocre or poorly in their bowl... with Suh, Henry, Holt, Kunalic, and the rest coming back.. I don't know how the pundits would not place Nebraska #1 in the big12 north next year.

Although I agree we will be a popular pick for the north next year, I doubt it will be because of 2 of our kickers... lol

Not on our 2 kickers alone, but special teams play a huge part of a game. Not to mention Helu will be the starting Iback, the Oline will probably take the biggest hit which could manhandle our running game without big experienced blockers up front. Who knows. I say we go 9-3 next year 10-4 after our bowl game and a loss in the Big12 title game against Texas or Oklaholma.

Sat, Sep 05 Florida Atlantic Memorial Stadium WIN

Sat, Sep 12 Arkansas State Memorial Stadium WIN

Sat, Sep 19 Virginia Tech at Blacksburg, Va. LOSS

Sat, Sep 26 Louisiana-Lafayette Memorial Stadium WIN

Sat, Oct 03 Missouri * at Columbia, Mo. WIN

Sat, Oct 17 Texas Tech * Memorial Stadium WIN

Sat, Oct 24 Iowa State * Memorial Stadium WIN

Sat, Oct 31 Baylor * at Waco, Texas WIN

Sat, Nov 07 Oklahoma * Memorial Stadium LOSS

Sat, Nov 14 Kansas * at Lawrence, Kan. WIN

Sat, Nov 21 Kansas State * Memorial Stadium WIN

Fri, Nov 27 Colorado * at Boulder, Colo. WIN

maybe i'm missin somethin here.... but i'm countin 10-2 in that prediction?