Calli outta work againa???

zE bOp

Yes they were but I don't know if they fire him anymore. Look at huskers gameday

Huh?

Here's the thing I love. His house in Walton, NE has yet to sell and he just bought a house in Jersey. LOL

Well, you know no one would want to live in the 'House of Calli' back in NE.

Chris Mortensen just mentioned on Sportscenter that he didn't think the Jets would pursue Mike Shanahan, but would stick to the plan of interviewing assistants that they like, i.e., "Brian Schottenheimer, the Offensive Coordinator. Bill Callahn, the Offensive Line Coach. Marty Schottenheimer, very much in the picture as well. As well as some other oustanding assistants in the league."

Chris Mortensen just mentioned on Sportscenter that he didn't think the Jets would pursue Mike Shanahan, but would stick to the plan of interviewing assistants that they like, i.e., "Brian Schottenheimer, the Offensive Coordinator. Bill Callahn, the Offensive Line Coach. Marty Schottenheimer, very much in the picture as well. As well as some other oustanding assistants in the league."

I was wondering if they might be considering Billy C. Think that would be a train wreck hire from both sides.

Jets is kind of a nowhere gig.

• 2 weeks later...