Big 12 Now 1-0 in '08 Bowl Season

TrueMizzou

Well it looks like my Tigers pulled a victory out of a very ugly, stomach-churning game in San Antonio. Northwestern's obviously a better team than a lot of people gave them credit for being; they looked downright uppity out there. As far as Mizzou is concerned, well, we all know what that reality is...

But nevertheless, a win is a win is a win, so I'll take it. Time for OSU, KU (I'll have to hold my nose when I root for those guys), and BIG RED to take care of business these next few games.

I like how you match up against the Tigers. Clemson has suffered from mental weakness this season, and that's an area where you've shown a lot of growth. I know I've busted on Pelini in the past, but he deserves all the credit for making that happen.

A couple drawn-out, grinding drives matched by some physical D (a la the Osborne era), may be all that's required to make them close up shop. Whatever happens, I'll be pulling for you guys to bring it home for the Big 12.

Go Huskers!!!

Not taking anything away from northwestern but mizzou was flat all game chase looked terrible he just wasn't on, good thing maclin and coffman were there to save the day... maclin will definitely be a first rounder... 2 bad mizzou didnt play like that against us o well Big 12 1-0 and after o-state beats oregon we'll be 2-0 :P

MU played like crap. Like others have said atleast Spoon and Maclin didnt forget they had a game last night. As frustraiting as that was, Mu won and that is the type of game they would lose 100 out of 100 tries not too many years ago. I never thought I would see the day when Mu could play like absolute dogs, not really even show up and still beat someone. And a ranked team at that.

As ol' TT said on another post, another 10 win season. I am pleased, yet slightly dissapointed. Could have been a little better, not NC better, but 12 win better. And I am ready to see someone other than Daniel in the backfield. How can someones last 8 games be so drastically different from his first 32. The world may never know...

Any way, :cheers heres to Weatherspoon confirming he is returning, Qb play that couldn't get any worse, big 12 victories in the bowl season, Ze Bop getting a new hobby and continued good sex in the big east.....

:cheers

MU played like crap. Like others have said atleast Spoon and Maclin didnt forget they had a game last night. As frustraiting as that was, Mu won and that is the type of game they would lose 100 out of 100 tries not too many years ago. I never thought I would see the day when Mu could play like absolute dogs, not really even show up and still beat someone. And a ranked team at that.

As ol' TT said on another post, another 10 win season. I am pleased, yet slightly dissapointed. Could have been a little better, not NC better, but 12 win better. And I am ready to see someone other than Daniel in the backfield. How can someones last 8 games be so drastically different from his first 32. The world may never know...

Any way, :cheers heres to Weatherspoon confirming he is returning, Qb play that couldn't get any worse, big 12 victories in the bowl season, Ze Bop getting a new hobby and continued good sex in the big east.....

Ha!

Hey, I was rooting for Fat Face and company and they almost let me down (I picked them to win in a bowl pick 'em contest)!!!!

I don't know that Northwestern was all that underrated, it just looked to me like MU was believing all the pre-game hype and expected NU to roll over for them, which the did not. Then again I could just be bitter because I took the tigers (NEVER again) and gave up the 14 points.

Mr Bones, c'mon, you are better than that, you gotta do your homework. No way was Mizzou going to beat them by 12-14 pts. NW has a good team.

The departure of Mizzou's former QB WILL give me some more times for all my young hotties .... :w00t

But ,oh, the memories:spart-D5Daniel2C.jpg_12-05-2007_465K0P7.jpg

That was a close game. Hopefullly the big 12 can have a successful bowl season

Right now I'd happily take a Husker win tomorrow and see every other Big 12 team get spanked in their bowls and have terrible spring camps....

NU FOREVER!

I'm pulling for all Big 12 teams, even OU. Wanted Mizzou to lose though.

KU is on NFL Net, no can watch. :steam

Too bad for OSU.

Right now I'd happily take a Husker win tomorrow and see every other Big 12 team get spanked in their bowls and have terrible spring camps....

NU FOREVER!

Too bad for OSU.

Just seeking out signs of weakness in next year's prey....

:bonez

NU FOREVER!

Too bad for OSU.

Just seeking out signs of weakness in next year's prey....

:bonez

Well, gotta put down our hopes of rival losses and pull for the conference I guess. Not Mizzou though. :lol: