Can this game hurry up and get here?

But then once the game is over...all we have is waiting for spring...that will suck so much!!

I hate to say it, but I was actually rooting against Missouri...all because of Booger. I got tired of seeing his parents (even though his mom is a little hot). His dad seemed like a stuck up a$$. But I guess you can't choose your parents. Then Boogers interview after the game...real intelligent. Doh!!

If it wasn't for Booger, I would have probably been rooting for MU...and the Big 12. Anytime we can put one on the Big 10 is a good day in my book.

Going to overtime was good for the NCAA, good for the bowl selection process, and good for the Alamo Bowl. It was a good game, hope ours is as entertaining.

I know that football reigns supreme in Nebraska but do y'all follow college baseball since your team is pretty good and the CWS is right next door in Omaha? I don't like basketball at all even though Clemson is apparently pretty good at it now but I love baseball so after the BCS games I don't do much sports until the end of February when college baseball starts.

There is a contingent of die hard beisbol fans in NE, but people will tend to speculate endlessly on Husker FB recruiting and spring and summer ball in the off season moreso than live beisbol--in a ratio of about 1,000,000/1.

But then once the game is over...all we have is waiting for spring...that will suck so much!!

I hate to say it, but I was actually rooting against Missouri...all because of Booger. I got tired of seeing his parents (even though his mom is a little hot). His dad seemed like a stuck up a$$. But I guess you can't choose your parents. Then Boogers interview after the game...real intelligent. Doh!!

If it wasn't for Booger, I would have probably been rooting for MU...and the Big 12. Anytime we can put one on the Big 10 is a good day in my book.

Going to overtime was good for the NCAA, good for the bowl selection process, and good for the Alamo Bowl. It was a good game, hope ours is as entertaining.

I know that football reigns supreme in Nebraska but do y'all follow college baseball since your team is pretty good and the CWS is right next door in Omaha? I don't like basketball at all even though Clemson is apparently pretty good at it now but I love baseball so after the BCS games I don't do much sports until the end of February when college baseball starts.

Baseball in February in Nebraska looks like this:

snowballsoftball.jpg