next years D-line

husker98

so we will have Suh at DT and pierre allen at end but other wise all we got coming back according to the depth chart on rivals is Jared Crick and Terrence Moore...... what are your thoughts on who will step up and who will come in and help out imediatly. i think Ankrah might a little bit in a part time role at most.

so we will have Suh at DT and pierre allen at end but other wise all we got coming back according to the depth chart on rivals is Jared Crick and Terrence Moore...... what are your thoughts on who will step up and who will come in and help out imediatly. i think Ankrah might a little bit in a part time role at most.

Baker Stein will factor in at DT and will be in the top 4 DTs along with Suh,Crick,and Moore.At DE you will see a 2 deep that has Allen,Barry Turner(coming off injury),Cameron Meredith,and HOPEFULLY Pierre-PaulBut if not the 4th guy will come from a group that includes Josh Williams,Yancy,AnKrah or Kevin Young.

Im a little worried about DT but I think the top 3 will be fine...Moore just needs to step up.As far as DE the talent is definitely there.If Turner gets back healthy AND we get Pierre Paul we could be dominant.Without Paul I still think we will be solid.Meredith will be a pass rushing fool in the Wistrom mold.we will be AS GOOD as this year at worst and possibly better.One thing that changes that is if SUH leaves.IF that happens all bets are OFF.