• 2 months later...

Player: Richard Jackson

Hometown: Clermont, FL

Position: WR

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 195

40 time: 4.78

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Over 20 including: Clemson, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Miami (Fl), Nebraska, Notre Dame, South

Favorites: Miami, Florida St., South Carolina

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #9/ :star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report:NR/ :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Great size and upside as a WR who had 72 receptions for 1,272 yards with 11 touchdowns last season. His size allows him to get the jump balls and his stride helps him break away from DB’s. Tremendous ability to go up and get the ball. Most of his catches, on film anyway, were fly patterns and the QB just throws it up. Good power with a bench and squat over 250. He does play defense but won’t in college, but if he had to, he’s a very physical player.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 15% I think he’s really got his mind and heart set on attending one of the Florida school. Jordan is recruiting him and although he enjoys speaking with him, I just don’t see it happening for NU. He’s visited several southern schools already.

• 2 weeks later...

Coming from someone who follows Florida recruiting very closely, Jackson has bust written all over him. He has no breakaway speed, and the FL schools are quickly turning away from him. I wouldnt be shocked to see him take a out of the air school like NU because he didnt get the local offers he wanted.

Coming from someone who follows Florida recruiting very closely, Jackson has bust written all over him. He has no breakaway speed, and the FL schools are quickly turning away from him. I wouldnt be shocked to see him take a out of the air school like NU because he didnt get the local offers he wanted.

Could you compare him to someone we have or anyone we would know?

• 4 weeks later...