Congratulations to the Nebraska 'Huskers

The better team won yesterday.

I think you now understand why we had the record we had. Our offense hasn't shown up most of the year. Thankfully we get a different QB next year.

Here's to another meeting with the Huskers sooner than later. I'd rather not wait 27 more years to meet again. That is too long a period for y'all to have bragging rights.

Good luck to you and your team in the future.

Clemson fans = total class act. You have made many of us Clemson fans because you represent your team and university so well.

I ask that you don't go away now that the bowl game is over. Please?

It is a game that could have gone either way - both teams' defense played lights out, and both teams should be proud of the effort. I think this game showed that both teams found the right guy to lead them, and the future looks much brighter for both. I seriously think you'll contend for the ACC next year. We're counting on you!

I think you now understand why we had the record we had. Our offense hasn't shown up most of the year. Thankfully we get a different QB next year.

Here's to another meeting with the Huskers sooner than later. I'd rather not wait 27 more years to meet again. That is too long a period for y'all to have bragging rights.

Great team and great fans! I hope we do get the chance to meet soon, maybe, in a BCS bowl. :)

And your QB really didn't do too bad. Think about having our D line comming at you... Wholey crap I'd have an off day too. And Our QB.... Your D line is scarry good and they deffinately took Ganz out of his game too. Great game and I enjoyed it completely. It could have gone either way and both teams deserved the win imo.

I bet Tiger Nation is happy that the "other" USC got the rear-ends handed to them by Iowa.