North Team

gin_32

Nebraska wins so doed Kansas and Missouri.....TT loses and Oklahoma State

I will add that the level of Competition for the South Teams is higher because they are in better bowls.

-North Teams

KU vs. Minnesota (came in at 7-5)

MU vs. Northwestern (came in at 9-3 and ranked 23rd)

NU vs. Clemson (came in at 7-5)

-South Teams

OSU vs. Oregon (came in at 9-3 and ranked 17th)

TT vs. Ole Miss (came in at 8-4 and ranked 25th)

UT vs. Ohio State (comes in at 10-2 and ranked 10th)

OU vs. Florida (comes in at 12-1 and ranked 2nd)

*used the BCS rankings

I will add that the level of Competition for the South Teams is higher because they are in better bowls.

-North Teams

-South Teams

*used the BCS rankings

Bogus argument. The North teams are matched vs similar record/finish in conference teams. OSU was ranked higher than Oregon. TT was ranked higher than Ole Miss and are OU and UT. It seems to me that the North teams have wanted the games more than the South teams did. TT wasnt happy about playing in the Cotton, and OSU is notoriously flaky.

-North Teams

-South Teams

*used the BCS rankings

Bogus argument. The North teams are matched vs similar record/finish in conference teams. OSU was ranked higher than Oregon. TT was ranked higher than Ole Miss and are OU and UT. It seems to me that the North teams have wanted the games more than the South teams did. TT wasnt happy about playing in the Cotton, and OSU is notoriously flaky.

I don't buy that, but if you want to fine.

-North Teams

-South Teams

*used the BCS rankings

I agree. You can't say the South's record is understandably worse than the North's because they are playing better teams, they were supposedly better than their competition and lost. The North won the bowl games they were expected to and the South simply hasn't.

-North Teams

-South Teams

*used the BCS rankings

I agree. You can't say the South's record is understandably worse than the North's because they are playing better teams, they were supposedly better than their competition and lost. The North won the bowl games they were expected to and the South simply hasn't.

The reason I disagree is that going into the bowl season, I would say that I expected the North teams to win. I didn't see any surprises there. I would say the South has a bunch of pick'em games, minus TT who really disappointed. You can't compare teams that have pick'em games vs. teams that expected to win.

-North Teams

-South Teams

*used the BCS rankings

The reason I disagree is that going into the bowl season, I would say that I expected the North teams to win. I didn't see any surprises there. I would say the South has a bunch of pick'em games, minus TT who really disappointed. You can't compare teams that have pick'em games vs. teams that expected to win.

OK, fair enough.