Congrats from a "subway NU alum"

Hi Husker fans,

I'm 52, live in SoCal right now. I have never once been to Nebraska, but I've been following Husker football since I was about 12 years old. I have degrees from Indiana Univ., Univ. of Texas at Austin, Univ. of San Diego (not trying to brag - just trying to make a point), but I've never stopped rooting for you guys.

Great game in the Gator Bowl!! I was not very hopeful at halftime ;-).

Over the years, I think your program has represented everything that is good about college football. I consider the 1995 Huskers the greatest college team of all time.

Have a great new year. Best wishes to all of you.

Best,

Raven

Hi Husker fans,

I'm 52, live in SoCal right now. I have never once been to Nebraska, but I've been following Husker football since I was about 12 years old. I have degrees from Indiana Univ., Univ. of Texas at Austin, Univ. of San Diego (not trying to brag - just trying to make a point), but I've never stopped rooting for you guys.

Over the years, I think your program has represented everything that is good about college football. I consider the 1995 Huskers the greatest college team of all time.

Best,

Raven

I have an idea there are people all over the country like yourself. People who enjoyed seeing a bunch of hard working farm kids trying to overcome faster superior athletes from places like Miami and Florida St.

By the way, what made you think going to UT would sound like bragging? (snicker)

When I was about 12 1/2 years old, I decided to adopt a favorite college football team. NU beat Georgia pretty easily in the Sun Bowl in 1969. You guys looked pretty good. That's about it.

Best,

Raven

Hi Husker fans,

Best,

Raven

I have an idea there are people all over the country like yourself. People who enjoyed seeing a bunch of hard working farm kids trying to overcome faster superior athletes from places like Miami and Florida St.

By the way, what made you think going to UT would sound like bragging? (snicker)