Sugar Bowl...

What is happening??? :o

Go Utah!!!!!!!!!! :clap

Happening is Utah has a monster offense right now. Alabama can't keep up. It's 21-0 with 2 mins still to go in the first QUARTER.

My wife, a rabid Alabama fan, is in a near rage right now!

I can imagine her pain...the Tide is flat as hell right now.

Yeah, Alabama looked pretty flat early on. You can really tell that their O-line is hurting with the suspension of Smith, and now an injury. They seem to be getting a few things going now. Maybe they can get back into this game. I hope so for my sake - I was hoping the wife would be in a good mood later tonight haha.

Utah looks pretty damned good, regardless.

id tell your wife not to be too worried. i think we've seen about all we're going to out of the utes. with saban coaching, and the depth of that 'bama team, i dont see utah hanging on. you could tell there at the end of the half things 'bama was starting to come alive, poppin utes all over the place. but, ive been wrong before! <_<

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm thinking, too. I think she enjoys the games more when she convinces herself that they're going to be humiliated, but then pull through hah. Alabama seemed to be getting things together on both sides of the ball in the 2nd quarter. I'm anxious to see how both teams adjust at the half.