Sugar Bowl...

Hah - yeah, no matter how this turns out, I'm going to have some fun with this and some of my Alabama fan buddies. If it wasn't for my wife, I'd probably be pulling for the Utes right about now.

Take her out to tip over a car or two..That will put her back in the mood.

Sorry..I got to pull for anyone beating a SEC team.

Sorry Bham for prob no booty for u tonight...

It is looking that way hahah. She's not happy right now. She came back in for the last 5 minutes of game time or so. I moved all of the remote controls, game controllers and any other throwable stuff away from her for the TV's safety.

I've got to say, Alabama may not have had their best performance, but Utah played their guts out and looked really, really strong. I think they would have won this game no matter how Alabama played, with or without Smith. It is a pity that they're not going to have a shot at a championship.

It is looking that way hahah. She's not happy right now. She came back in for the last 5 minutes of game time or so. I moved all of the remote controls, game controllers and any other throwable stuff away from her for the TV's safety.

I've got to say, Alabama may not have had their best performance, but Utah played their guts out and looked really, really strong. I think they would have won this game no matter how Alabama played, with or without Smith. It is a pity that they're not going to have a shot at a championship.

Split MNC?

I'm not sure they could've beaten USC (Although I think they beat Oregon State who did beat the trojans).

But so far...They looked as good as anyone...

But then OU, UT, UF haven't played yet.

Split MNC?

I'm not sure they could've beaten USC (Although I think they beat Oregon State who did beat the trojans).

That would be interesting...I bet they would beat Texas...not sure about Okla tho

Split MNC?

That would be interesting...I bet they would beat Texas...not sure about Okla tho

Yeah..OU is hard to want to bet on after seeing what Boise State did to them out here (Fiesta).