Eric the Red, Blackshirt, & AR Husker Fan,

For having such a great site!!!

This place is awesome!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Appreciate it, but really, all the credit goes to Blackshirt and Eric the Red. They are the guys who started the site, set the policies, "hire" the rest of us Mods and Admins, and generally keep it going (well, when we can sober up ETR, that is - guy's from Jersey, so...).

And as we've said time and again, the members are what make the site. We have the cream of the Husker fan crop here - makes the job of the poor, overworked Mods much easier, and they make great suggestions on ways to improve the site. And it helps when we get fans like the Clemson folks that have been on the Board.

Me? I'm just the guy who bans folks. ;)

For having such a great site!!!

This place is awesome!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Appreciate it, but really, all the credit goes to Blackshirt and Eric the Red. They are the guys who started the site, set the policies, "hire" the rest of us Mods and Admins, and generally keep it going (well, when we can sober up ETR, that is - guy's from Jersey, so...).

And as we've said time and again, the members are what make the site. We have the cream of the Husker fan crop here - makes the job of the poor, overworked Mods much easier, and they make great suggestions on ways to improve the site. And it helps when we get fans like the Clemson folks that have been on the Board.

Me? I'm just the guy who bans folks. ;)

Sorry, from what I can tell over the past month, you're one of the main guys. I'll add them in too...