LB Allen Bradford

Player: Allen Bradford

Hometown: Colton, CA

Position: LB

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 220

40 time: 4.49

Visit Date: Sept. 2, 2005 (Maine)

Scholarships offered: Mississippi, Oklahoma, UCLA, USC, Washington, Nebraska, Georgia, Arizona St.

Favorites: Committed to USC

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #1/ :star:star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report:#1/ :star:star:star:star:star

Selected to participate in the US Army All Star Game

Assessing the talent: A solid prospect that could probably play Strong Safety or a kind of Rover, as well as outside linebacker. Not only did he have over a 100 tackles and 8 sacks, he had over 1,500 all purpose yards and 18 touchdowns.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 0% Huskers are going to have to deal with USC and convince Bradford that Lincoln is the place he wants to be.

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...
Visit Date: Sept. 2, 2005 (Maine)

It would be awesome if we could lock down a top notch HS OLB. With Dillard manning the middle, we need some guys to come in and take over for Octavian and company in a couple years. This guy would be an excellent start.A visit on gameday is a VERY good thing. NU landed just over 50% of all the recruits that visited for a game last year.

:bounce:bounce:clap

The fact that we've got a tentative visit set up is HUGE.

I love the fact that we are recruiting California so hard. I think getting Lucky raised some eyebrows in the Golden State. NU is a player in USC's backyard!

He seems like a really confident, intellegent kid. He says he is definently coming on a visit.

• 2 weeks later...

Allen Bradford was asked on an ESPN.com recruiting chat if their was "any chance that he would play for the scarlet and cream." And he responded by saying that their is, and that he wants to see if he can see himself playing in front of that many people during his official visit. You know what this means kiddo. We have a shot at this guy and that shot is on Sept. 2nd. If we can wow him on his visit we have a realistic shot at getting this guy. I dont know how many of you guys are going to this game but you better be shouting his name. I know I will.

• 3 weeks later...