Rozier SI

Just bought it on EBAY for .99 and the shipping went from 5.00 to 7.99 is this normal or bullsh#t to ship a mag? Its not that much more but the principal of the thing .

BS. Shipping is either flat rate for all buyers, or calculated by where you live, or free, but you should know it before you buy it, it must be listed. And the guy is making money off the S&H because EBAY does not factor in those costs when it comes to taking their cut, they only get a piece of the sale price

Just bought it on EBAY for .99 and the shipping went from 5.00 to 7.99 is this normal or bullsh#t to ship a mag? Its not that much more but the principal of the thing .

Should not happen. First Class for up to one pound is $4.75 and Media Mail (which this qualifies) is $2.23 for one pound. I'd complain to Ebay. You can also give negative feedback with specifics.

I will give a bad review, if he wanted a certain price he shouldn't have started the bid at .99.

I don't get what you are saying, did he change the shipping price AFTER you bought it? If so I can understand why you would be concerned, but even with that he likely started it low and raised the shipping because like someone else just said ebay doesn't take any fees from what you make on shipping.

I wouldn't leave the guy negative feedback personally, and as someone who has sold stuff on there before I hate when people email and complain that when they got the item the shipping tag said $7 and we charged them $10... well there is the shipping, the materials, listing fees, and the final fees that they take a cut out of.

I will give a bad review, if he wanted a certain price he shouldnt have started the bid at .99.

You can't give a bad review for something that was advertised right in the auction. If you don't like the shipping costs don't bid on the item.

Negative reviews are for false advertising, wrong items, damaged goods, etc..

The shipping went up after I won the item, yeah I still bought it but I didnt have a choice. It went up 3 bucks, its not the money its the principal of the thing, if the guy wanted a certain price he shouldnt have started at 99 cents, regardless I am still happy with mag, I am going to frame it and hang it in my office,, now I need to find some more SI or other mag covers with huskers on them

i agree s.c. i have both bought and sold on ebay and i put my fees (including packaging, shipping, and my time) up when i first post the listing.

if im not mistaking if you have not already paid for it you can likely get it dropped back down by just saying something to an ebay rep. just give em a call and they will likely make him give it to you unless he has a valid reason to having raised it after the auction ended.

good luck.

I know why he did it as stated because he didnt get what he wanted for the mag so he adjusted in shipping. If it would have been a 5-10 dollar difference I would say something but I will hang my SI and thats it.

I ebay alot, both buying and selling, and I didnt even know you could raise the price after its been won, I mean, every seller could do that, every time, if thats allowed...