STEWWWWW

M U S T

F I G H T

T H E URGE

T O BECOME A BANDWAGON CARDINALS FAN.

(But I couldn't help notice how snazzy their away uniforms looked..Maybe we should think about these as an alternative to the all white thing brought up before the Gator Bowl).

The local news is showing all these people that are suddenly becoming fans just because AZ Cards won two playoff games in the same year for the first time ever..And are hosting Bradley's (and Buckhalter's and Chris Patrick's?) Eagles next Sunday. anyone remember Chris Patrick playing for Nebraska?

Normally, I'd go with the team that has the most Huskers...But I guess I gotta go with Ralph Brown (third straight game with an interception) and the local team.

This could get crazy..On the news, they promised to let us know what they have for breakfast tomorrow morning.

(I hope they were kidding!)

Ralph Brown CB 5-10 185 09-16-1978 9 Nebraska

2271.jpg

News: Brown made an interception in Saturday's Divisional playoff victory at Carolina. Including the regular season and playoffs, he has an interception in three straight games.

Spin: He totaled three interceptions in the 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 regular seasons combined. Brown has matched that output in his last three games, two of them playoff contests. He is currently filling a nickel role and he should at least be able to equal that as a free agent this offseason.

Bradley, Stewart LB 6-4 255 Nebraska 2 10.jpg

28 Buckhalter, Correll RB 6-0 217 Nebraska 8 13.jpg

64 Patrick, Chris

152.jpgPosition: T

Height: 6-5

Weight: 315

College: Nebraska

Experience: 2

Birthdate: 08/22/84

Hometown: Ithaca, MI

Acquired by Eagles:

FA - 08

Originally joined NFL:

Rookie FA - NYG, 2007

Chris Patrick entered the supplemental draft a couple years back. He had some issues, I forgot what...man, I still cannot believe Ralph Brown is sticking around. I thought he was out of the game by now. It's great to see he's still got it.

Yeah..I was wondering how Mike Brown was doing..He was a local (Scotsdale?) HS standout that was also a 4-yr starter for us..