STEWWWWW

Bradley will be the next superstar MLB in the NFL. Or I should say my close personal friend Stewart Bradley..... :lol:

Picture032.jpg

Oh and Husker 37, fight that urge son. The Eagles are winning that damn Lombardi trophy this season.

Nice Beard..My last one is coming out white, too :angry:

Sad to say, I'm hooked.

What with all the "Go Big Red" going around, and people I work with that never said a word before..Now asking "Did you see the game?"

I'm officially...A Bandwagoneer.

Don't the Eagles have a history of choking in these champeenship games?

Boldin was practicing again, today.

Chris Patrick entered the supplemental draft a couple years back. He had some issues, I forgot what...man, I still cannot believe Ralph Brown is sticking around. I thought he was out of the game by now. It's great to see he's still got it.

Yeah..I was wondering how Mike Brown was doing..He was a local (Scotsdale?) HS standout that was also a 4-yr starter for us..

Mike is on the Bears. Has had a good career so far, except he seems to be injured a lot the last 3 years. When he is playing, that D is a lot better unfortunately for him and the Bears he hasn't been on the field a lot lately.

Chris Patrick entered the supplemental draft a couple years back. He had some issues, I forgot what...man, I still cannot believe Ralph Brown is sticking around. I thought he was out of the game by now. It's great to see he's still got it.

Yeah..I was wondering how Mike Brown was doing..He was a local (Scotsdale?) HS standout that was also a 4-yr starter for us..

Mike is on the Bears. Has had a good career so far, except he seems to be injured a lot the last 3 years. When he is playing, that D is a lot better unfortunately for him and the Bears he hasn't been on the field a lot lately.

Yeah..(Click on my link..they placed him on IR)...If it weren't for the game Brown had against the Cards on MNF, Dennis Green wouldn't have

and probably still be the coach out here.