ou game

Blake Griffin moved up to #2 on my list of college bball players that I dislike the most.

I was just glad the game was on TV here. Unfortunately it was one espnU, which made me want to vomit every 15 seconds.

:yeah He is 2 on my list as well. I can't stand hansbrough though (I know, clever rhyming)

I like where your head's at. Handsblow is my #1 as well. He got jacked in the mouth tonight. Had to wear a mouthpiece to keep his tooth from falling out.

I wish more of the games were on tv here. Do they ever show them on NETV??

Never do because of rights.. near impossible to get the rights to the games just like it is for football games... otherwise i'm sure they would...

Overall it was a good game for the huskers, I can see NU going over 500 in the big 12, but I know the next game I will probably they will never win another game. This team can play like two completely different teams

I'm sorry, but I can make no sense of your post. I think you should re-read it and edit.

The huskers played a good game.

If they play like that they could win 50% of their games in their big12 schedule.

But with their inconsistency on how the huskers play. I could possibly change my opinion after the next game.

Is that good enough

Overall it was a good game for the huskers, I can see NU going over 500 in the big 12, but I know the next game I will probably they will never win another game. This team can play like two completely different teams

I'm sorry, but I can make no sense of your post. I think you should re-read it and edit.

The huskers played a good game.

If they play like that they could win 50% of their games in their big12 schedule.

But with their inconsistency on how the huskers play. I could possibly change my opinion after the next game.

Is that good enough

:clap Crystal clear, thanks kid. I totally agree with that assesment.