Greetings from Blacksburg, Va.

Will yall hate me if I ask what a Runza is?

Runza is a Nebraska fast food chain. They are awesome. Runza is sort of like a hollowed out roll with meat and cheese and onions and stuff like that packed inside of it. I think the burgers at Runza are better than Runzas, but that isn't to important.

Hokieluv...

How is your Defensive line looking for next year? We already know we will have to be able to move the ball on the ground to control the clock and keep it out of Taylor's hands. Also, how is his throwing arm coming along?

glm09, I think our defense will be strong and the d-line stronger than last year. I think we will miss Macho Harris the most on D, but there are several other playmakers in the backfield. I assume your offense will be stronger this upcoming year, but that your running game needs to be able to improve given you will have a young QB (especially early in the seaon on the road). Running on us will probably be tough, but if you have a balanced offense I am confident that NU will move the ball on just about anyone next fall. As for TT's passing game. Not sure how this offseason is going, but he did improve his passing later in the season, which I personally think can be attributed to the WRs getting better (mostly freshmen). I hope we can rely a little more on his arm this fall. I think a lot of Hokies will keep a close eye on the Huskers in the first two games to see how your offense improves. I'm excited about the Bama opener as well, but I guess the great time we had in Lincoln last year makes me extra excited about having you all in Lane Stadium.

The fact remains that we will have to stop TT from scrambling for a lot of yards. He will get some yards running the ball, but we have to stop him from picking on 15 on 3rd down. That is what will kill us. I don't know much about anyone else on your team, but we will have to stop his runs and contain him in the pocket if possible. I wonder if we will put a spy on him the entire game or something.

Runza is a Nebraska fast food chain. They are awesome. Runza is sort of like a hollowed out roll with meat and cheese and onions and stuff like that packed inside of it. I think the burgers at Runza are better than Runzas, but that isn't to important.

mmmmm...I'll take 3.

Killer cacti... The Runza was strangely enough very tasty. If it wasn't for the Huskers coming back on us at the moment I was eating it I may have had a second one. I hope the Huskers bring some with them to Lane in the fall :) As for the turkey legs, I would be happy to ship some to Clemson. You all have the nicest fans in the ACC - almost as nice as those out in Lincoln :)

As for the comment about TT. I think a few teams have tried to put a spy on him - especially toward the end of last season and that really opened up some of the passing game. He will always break some big runs - I think the key for NU's defense will be to contain the overall running game, because if they can't stop us on first down, our passing game will open up (at least I hope so).

I love tough D, so I like that Bo is staying away from what I see as "crazy" focus on offense in the Big 12.

mmmmm...I'll take 3.

Killer cacti... The Runza was strangely enough very tasty. If it wasn't for the Huskers coming back on us at the moment I was eating it I may have had a second one. I hope the Huskers bring some with them to Lane in the fall :) As for the turkey legs, I would be happy to ship some to Clemson. You all have the nicest fans in the ACC - almost as nice as those out in Lincoln :)

As for the comment about TT. I think a few teams have tried to put a spy on him - especially toward the end of last season and that really opened up some of the passing game. He will always break some big runs - I think the key for NU's defense will be to contain the overall running game, because if they can't stop us on first down, our passing game will open up (at least I hope so).

I love tough D, so I like that Bo is staying away from what I see as "crazy" focus on offense in the Big 12.

hokie i believe you can have them shipped to your house from the resturant.