Texas/Texas A&M

Everybody does it including NU wake up. Back in 1988 at Central Missouri state U, a high school buddy told me what was going on.

What makes you think I'm not awake? Come on. I said "hopefully" NU hasn't done it, but certainly they may have onetime or another. You are basing your opinion on one person you know. A lot of us have our so-called sources. Therefore, do you really know anymore than the rest of us? I don't mean any disrespect to you, and you are entitled to your opinion. But don't tell me to wake up when I am awake.

I'm pretty sure NU was THE 1st program to give players University supplied creatine in the mid-90's. I don't believe the substance is banned, but schools can no longer provide it; now players must purchase it and use it on their own.

As far as using illegal substances, right now there are so many different ones out there, and some just fly under the radar and can't be detected. Will anybody ever really know who is doing what? Just like Bonds taking "the Clear" and "the Cream" or whatever they were called and not knowing they were banned substances, trainers and coaches could probably be giving kids anything and telling them they're vitamin C tablets and they would never know. I haven't even thought of this topic here at NU, and unless something is proven, I'll continue to believe that nothing illegal is happening w/our team and probably won't think of it again.

Everybody does it including NU wake up. Back in 1988 at Central Missouri state U, a high school buddy told me what was going on.

What makes you think I'm not awake? Come on. I said "hopefully" NU hasn't done it, but certainly they may have onetime or another. You are basing your opinion on one person you know. A lot of us have our so-called sources. Therefore, do you really know anymore than the rest of us? I don't mean any disrespect to you, and you are entitled to your opinion. But don't tell me to wake up when I am awake.

I was just saying what I know about a Divison 2 school so if it goes on there I would ASSUME almost every D1 school does it. No I dont know it all and I dont know more than the rest of you. I was just stating what I have heard from a close freind. Didnt mean to start a argument. :cheers