Anthony Harris Question

I dont know if you looked at his profile, but he has offers from OKST, Utah, North Texas, Prairie View AM, Houston, and UNC-Wilmington. He orginally signed with Prairie View last year, but the combination of coaching staff change and grades landed him at JUCO (Sterling, CO Northeastern J.C.). He played football in highschool and received some interest bit chose basketball. He is a sophmore this year which means he would have 3 years to play 2. He is orginally from Fort Worth Texas.

That is what I could find a piece together from rivals and a quick google. Here is his player profile on his JUCO school.

http://www.njc.edu/athletics/mensbball/anthony_harris08.html

I dont know why he hasnt signed, if he is eligible or anything like that though, although at 6'7'' he could add more height.

Hope that helps

I dont know if you looked at his profile, but he has offers from OKST, Utah, North Texas, Prairie View AM, Houston, and UNC-Wilmington. He orginally signed with Prairie View last year, but the combination of coaching staff change and grades landed him at JUCO (Sterling, CO Northeastern J.C.). He played football in highschool and received some interest bit chose basketball. He is a sophmore this year which means he would have 3 years to play 2. He is orginally from Fort Worth Texas.

That is what I could find a piece together from rivals and a quick google. Here is his player profile on his JUCO school.

I dont know why he hasnt signed, if he is eligible or anything like that though, although at 6'7'' he could add more height.

Hope that helps

It does help, however I still am wondering why he hasn't signed then...guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Hope that helps

It does help, however I still am wondering why he hasn't signed then...guess we'll just have to wait and see.

well, i've heard a while back that back when Anthony committed to the Huskers, we did not have enough scholarships...now that Vander Joaquim is going the Juco route, there is a spot for him...also, i heard he has a couple things to do to be qualified.