*Official Missouri Game Thread*

well my prediction was almost opposite of what happened. Man that was a crappy game, but still plenty of season left and no need to panic (or is there, were all gonna die). Mizzou is a good team and I expect them to make some noise in the tourney.

and to Redout: he has been decent ( aka second in scoring and most in steals), but the truth is NU has no one else, and even if he is benched he would still get a lot of pt

I just hope this ass kicking did'nt hurt our boys confidence. Does anyone know what Velander's shooting percentage is for the last few games. Its got to be like 4 for 30 from 3 point range. He lost his touch, and I keep waiting for him to heat up, but he remains cold as ice.

I agree, last year whenever I'd watch a husker game, I'd always keep an eye on Velander. And whenever he'd be open, it would be good from 3.. This year he's lost it..

I just hope this ass kicking did'nt hurt our boys confidence. Does anyone know what Velander's shooting percentage is for the last few games. Its got to be like 4 for 30 from 3 point range. He lost his touch, and I keep waiting for him to heat up, but he remains cold as ice.

I agree, last year whenever I'd watch a husker game, I'd always keep an eye on Velander. And whenever he'd be open, it would be good from 3.. This year he's lost it..

Its because he has altered his shot. Earlier in the year, probably around the first Big XII game he felt he got fouled on a three, and since then has been trying to draw fouls on his follow through rather than just shoot it like he has his whole life. I see it nearly every shot he takes, he goes forward, has his hands go all over instead of just doing the dead fish.