Messed up big time today

hmm...why hasnt anyone called this for what it is?

thinly veiled braggadochio, teenager looking for props for smoking (oh, its sooo cool) and being tuff by defending his sisters honor punching a guy in the face.

count me as amazed and proud to be in your presence, oh supreme bada$$. :sarcasm

Because he said he had his window down? I just thought it was part of the story.

thinly veiled braggadochio, teenager looking for props for smoking (oh, its sooo cool) and being tuff by defending his sisters honor punching a guy in the face.

count me as amazed and proud to be in your presence, oh supreme bada$$. :sarcasm

Because he said he had his window down? I just thought it was part of the story.

The smoking was picked up working construction in the summer, even though that is irrelavent. What is more relavent, is that I have an aggravated assault charge against me now.

The smoking was picked up working construction in the summer, even though that is irrelavent. What is more relavent, is that I have an aggravated assault charge against me now.

Well ouch...time for you to one up the dude and go get your own warrant to make court day fun for the judge. In Virginia, we called it "Missile at an Occupied Vehicle." Tossing a snowball at a car sounds like a quick trip to receive a felony warrant.

You did right Bro.

T_O_B

Up until the point when you went down and he held you there. The next time that happens grab his fingers tand push them back then twist. He'll be off of you in no time flat. Oh...when he is getting up, take his hand and pin it behind his back with some emphysis on his elbow. He won't like it and he won't move much.

You did good in defending your sister.

No offense but pulling is very first grade/ girl move. You got to do a reversal and turn it into an arm bar- UFC style.

Next you'll suggest jumping off the top rope. No thanks. I'll take real world defense training and actions over the theatrics of the UFC and the WWE.

wow UFC is real and uses many forms of fighting such as Brazilian Jiu jitsu, taeknowdo, karter, wrestling and more. Most of which can be learned fairly easily and effective, as long as you are not fighting a pro (or someone else trained)

WWE is fake. Comparing the two is like comparing an apple to a green bean (oranges are too similar to apples to me)