Help Wanted

Yeah, it's very low. But, seriously I don't blame the guy. I'm under the impression that Snyder wants full control of the offense anyway, so most likely whoever their OC is will be in title only. Sound familiar?

Would I want to stay in Manhattan, KS, working for a control freak who won't even let me do my job, or go work in California for someone who actually trusts me to do what I was hired to do?

Not to mention the kind of hours Snyder expects his coaches to put in. A good way to ruin any life you have outside the football field...

what life? its manhattan kansas...

Ah - good point.

I stand corrected...

I have a hard time believing that Snyder is doing KSU any good, I understand that it is his baby and all but he should have left it alone. Prince couldn't get it done, so move on to the next guy, you can't replace a guy like Snyder overnight, and Husker fans should know all about that one....

Not to mention the kind of hours Snyder expects his coaches to put in. A good way to ruin any life you have outside the football field...

what life? its manhattan kansas...

Ah - good point.

I stand corrected...

I have a hard time believing that Snyder is doing KSU any good, I understand that it is his baby and all but he should have left it alone. Prince couldn't get it done, so move on to the next guy, you can't replace a guy like Snyder overnight, and Husker fans should know all about that one....

k state has a full staff now, dimel/miller as co oc, cosh/khooning as co dc's and ahc joe bob clemmons as d line coach cosh as linebackers, khooining as secondary, dimel as qb, miller as rb's, mike smith as wrs and i can't remember the special teams/tight ends.

• 3 weeks later...

Hold the phone!

Stop the presses!

AR just admitted to being "inaccurate".

:ahhhhhhhh

I'm a little late, but oh well!! Just saw this and thought exactly the same thing!!

Sorry AR!!

Not a problem, since I occasionally do things like that on purpose. I find it gives you mere mortals a brief moment of joy...

BAWAHAHAHAHA!!!!