Slipknot All Hope Is Gone Interview

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

As promised, my first MAJOR band interview. This is from the Slipknot concert at the Mid America center a few weeks ago.

Let me know what you think! And interviews with Hinder, Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, and Nickelback coming soon ;D

At 48...I could do without the costumes, but for some reason, these guys (Slipnot) are one of my favourite bands since Layne Stayley and Stevie Ray Vaughan left us.

If it wasn't on a school night, My 7 year old Son and I would both love to go to their concert out here next week.

***STARS***I AM Curious how the crowd treated Coheed & Cambria.

Everyone I've talked to out here predict they will get boo'd off the stage..(I' would never have heard of them without reading/listening to them on this board ("What are you listening to" thread).

Sorry, PaperSun...to me, they sort of sound like Rush "B-sides" without Neil Pert... <_<

Sweet interview. How long do YOU think the nose is on that mask? Lol

Favorite quote: "Hopefully the neck doesn't break and we keep on going."

lol i thought it was weird how he didn't know. he's worn the mask for 10 years!

both bands were very cool and down to Earth. Trivium especially, we ate dinner with them afterwards. Just really cool guys, it was a pleasure to meet them

At 48...I could do without the costumes, but for some reason, these guys (Slipnot) are one of my favourite bands since Layne Stayley and Stevie Ray Vaughan left us.

If it wasn't on a school night, My 7 year old Son and I would both love to go to their concert out here next week.

***STARS***I AM Curious how the crowd treated Coheed & Cambria.

Everyone I've talked to out here predict they will get boo'd off the stage..(I' would never have heard of them without reading/listening to them on this board ("What are you listening to" thread).

Sorry, PaperSun...to me, they sort of sound like Rush "B-sides" without Neil Pert... <_<

I have to be honest, I didn't get to hear them because we were interviewing Slipknot during their performance. But i talked with the lead singer briefly backstage, he was really laid back and was nice to everyone, even the custodian who walked by (helped him open the door).

From what I heard though their set was terrible, and their songs were not very good. They do have a few really good ones though.

Again, I didn't see it myself though so this is based on what others said.