Huskers vs. Jackrabbits

I thought Hauptman looked good. Yost did also... Our young staff has impressed me thus far... not great, but very bright for the future... there obviously have been growing pains but I really like what I've seen out of Nesseth, Rose, Hauptman, Yost, Kalkowski and even Mariot...

Then you can't really say enough about the job that bailey, burleson, and asche have done thus far this year...

I thought Hauptman looked good. Yost did also... Our young staff has impressed me thus far... not great, but very bright for the future... there obviously have been growing pains but I really like what I've seen out of Nesseth, Rose, Hauptman, Yost, Kalkowski and even Mariot...

Then you can't really say enough about the job that bailey, burleson, and asche have done thus far this year...

Indeed. You just gotta love how the newcomers have been able to produce so far.

And just caught the highlights on the news and I gotta say. I'm diggin' the white helmets with the red bill to go along with our white hats with the red bills.

cooper.jpg

Indeed. You just gotta love how the newcomers have been able to produce so far.

And just caught the highlights on the news and I gotta say. I'm diggin' the white helmets with the red bill to go along with our white hats with the red bills.

cooper.jpg

yea i thought the helmets were saucy.. pretty cool... and we had the white had red bill last year.. it's the one i own.. just different company obviously.