Stadiums

Who else has good fans?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have to agree with you on that, I have been to 3 games down in norman and never treated poorly. Sorry I cannot say that about boulder the arm pit of the big twelve.

Armpit, or the place where, if the world needed an enema, that's where they would put it?

I hate that place, and for the most part, the fans as well. I will NEVER go there again. The last time, I feared for my life! ('86)

Sorry if this has to be a Big 12 stadium. I went to Notre Dame to watch Nebraska in 2000. I went hating Notre Dame and anything associated with the Irish. After the trip, I did a 180. They have an unbelievable campus and stadium. I realize they have an unending source of money, but let me tell you they did a first class job of treating us! Nothing can compare to Lincoln ( I may be bias) but it was great at South Bend.

Sorry if this has to be a Big 12 stadium. I went to Notre Dame to watch Nebraska in 2000. I went hating Notre Dame and anything associated with the Irish. After the trip, I did a 180. They have an unbelievable campus and stadium. I realize they have an unending source of money, but let me tell you they did a first class job of treating us! Nothing can compare to Lincoln ( I may be bias) but it was great at South Bend.

Maybe that's because we outnumbered them in South Bend 3 to 1 and they were scared!

While it isn't listed, I live in Washington state and while watching the Huskers beat the Washington Huskies in Seattle, the fans I must admit were pretty classy. Also had another opportunity to travel with the Huskie fans to Lincoln in '98 and again, during the bus ride out to Lincoln (I was the only one wearing red) they treated me well. The Washington/Nebraska series has been a pretty good one and one that I hope will be renewed sometime soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it the fans or the stadiums??

Fans I can say that nobody up on the list has ever treated me with any kind of respect. As for stadiums, I'd go with a&m.

That's too bad...I have been treated very well by everyone except KSU and CU fans.

That figures...same teams,actually I should say fans that I had problems with.

You wanna hear a nasty KSU fan story? The very first Husker game I went to was a homecoming game against KSU when I was about 8 or 9 years old. We were walking from downtown towards the Nebraska bookstore, and a really fat women wearing KSU purple was following us. At a light we were waiting at, she tapped me on the shoulder and said go, like the light had turned, so I started walking into the middle of the street..... in front of oncoming traffic. Well my Mom turned around and punched her square in the jaw, which was funny, because my mom is about 5'1''. Maybe this will illuminate the nature of KSU fans to those who havent had the joy of meating them in person.