Matt Perrault

Since Unsportsmanlike Conduct is the best sports radio program in the state, I rarely every listen to Perrault and when I do he is always whining.

I agree but I can't get Unsportsmanlike Conduct where I live, so I'm stuck with The Big Show w/ Matt Perrault. It's either that or "The Spread" with Jason Peter. And that show sucks.

Since Unsportsmanlike Conduct is the best sports radio program in the state, I rarely every listen to Perrault and when I do he is always whining.

I agree but I can't get Unsportsmanlike Conduct where I live, so I'm stuck with The Big Show w/ Matt Perrault. It's either that or "The Spread" with Jason Peter. And that show sucks.

really? i perfer the spread to the mike'l and kevin.

I just read somewhere (other message boards) that Matt Perrault will be leaving Big Sports 590. I wasn't sure where to place this so MODS, move it to where it should.

Source?

it was a blog entry on the omaha website that got pulled, i think they might have put another up again.

Join the stream! 1620thezone.com!

Listen to it on the web. A friend of mine that lives in Wyoming listens to the show daily.

USC is on the internet as well. You can hear them live thee each day!