Matt Perrault

Hugh USC fan, Kevin and Mike'l get that sports talk shows have to be entertaining as well as sports related. I like Perrault as a change of pace back, and will miss him.

By the way, I wonder why he seems able to get more ex-huskers on his show than on USC. Or, maybe that's just my imagination.

I'm also a big fan of USC (Not the condoms from California, but the radio show). I like Mike'l just fine, but Kevin might be one of the best radio personalities I've heard. Very solid talent they've got with that guy. As a tandem the two are fantastic. Plus they have a lot of good guests––Damon, Sipp, etc.

Boy the Creighton fans are sad because of how he fellated the Bluejays daily. I went to their forum to see the meltdown after they weren't selected for the tourney and saw a thread "thanking Matt Perrault for all he did for Creighton."

Sports 590 has a product that fills their niche audience (Creighton sports) and that is the audience who they're marketed towards, just as I wouldn't expect KFAB to promote Creighton sports because they have a contract with UNL.

As a paid ON/AIR personality, Perrault pushed the company's product. That's what he was paid to do.

Boy the Creighton fans are sad because of how he fellated the Bluejays daily. I went to their forum to see the meltdown after they weren't selected for the tourney and saw a thread "thanking Matt Perrault for all he did for Creighton."

Sports 590 has a product that fills their niche audience (Creighton sports) and that is the audience who they're marketed towards, just as I wouldn't expect KFAB to promote Creighton sports because they have a contract with UNL.

As a paid ON/AIR personality, Perrault pushed the company's product. That's what he was paid to do.

I loved the Perrault show, especially during the time period where V. Jackson was a guest and the Callahan and Pederson time was ticking. But during college basketball season, he just could not seem to get his tongue out of Dana Altman's butthole. Which BTW......is very hypocritical of what his beef was with Jim Rose in 2005. I hope that one former Creighton player does not take his place.

I dont understand why people chastise Parrault for being up Crieghton's arse but then praise those two monkeys who hump everything NU.

OH! because NU is YOUR team. Got it.

:sarcasm

on a serious note though, both show have a strong side and both have major issues. USC is more entertaining, in a funny way. But when it comes to getting objective info, or somthing in the world of sports other then Husker everything, I am quick to swith channels. Not to Matts show, but to the KC radio station 810. Matt's show has steadily taken a dive.

When he first came he could care less about NU, which for someone who listens to sports radio for sports talk, not talk about 30 more days till spring practice, was kind of refreshing. But he slowly started trying to kiss the husker fans butt and incite them in the same week, all in the name of phone calls. Then quickly dismissed callers. Finally, once the tool Travis Justice was shoved in his face the gig was up. TJ is awful. And when Matt went on dumb Boston Area team rants (the same as Husker everything rants) It quickly nose dived.

You guys want good radio, listen to Seren Petro from 10-2 on 810 if you can get the signal. They do cover the local teams, KC pro sports, KU, KSU & MU. But he spends a lot of time on the BIG 12 and National sports storys. But then again, those are my interests. You guys probably love talk about everything huskers.... :)

I dont understand why people chastise Parrault for being up Crieghton's arse but then praise those two monkeys who hump everything NU.

OH! because NU is YOUR team. Got it.

:sarcasm

on a serious note though, both show have a strong side and both have major issues. USC is more entertaining, in a funny way. But when it comes to getting objective info, or somthing in the world of sports other then Husker everything, I am quick to swith channels. Not to Matts show, but to the KC radio station 810. Matt's show has steadily taken a dive.

When he first came he could care less about NU, which for someone who listens to sports radio for sports talk, not talk about 30 more days till spring practice, was kind of refreshing. But he slowly started trying to kiss the husker fans butt and incite them in the same week, all in the name of phone calls. Then quickly dismissed callers. Finally, once the tool Travis Justice was shoved in his face the gig was up. TJ is awful. And when Matt went on dumb Boston Area team rants (the same as Husker everything rants) It quickly nose dived.

You guys want good radio, listen to Seren Petro from 10-2 on 810 if you can get the signal. They do cover the local teams, KC pro sports, KU, KSU & MU. But he spends a lot of time on the BIG 12 and National sports storys. But then again, those are my interests. You guys probably love talk about everything huskers.... :)

What KC pro sports? :lol:

I'm also a big fan of USC (Not the condoms from California, but the radio show). I like Mike'l just fine, but Kevin might be one of the best radio personalities I've heard. Very solid talent they've got with that guy. As a tandem the two are fantastic. Plus they have a lot of good guests––Damon, Sipp, etc.

I agree.

And I've been getting their podcasts daily during football season for the past 2 years. That's the only exposure to real football that you can get out here in Boston.

Not going to lie don't have a clue who that is

Gonna have to side with redout on this one

Just a local radio host who does a good job covering Husker football during season, but then becomes a Nebraska basketball and Doc Sadler hater, and a Creighton and Dana Altman asss licker.

that he does, he does great coverage as you said of Nebraska football every monday during the season, but i stop listening to him when it's basketball season, and he always asks, why not have Creighton and Nebraska basketball play 2 games a year? It gets old.