6 Seed

Nebraska indeed did make it to the NIT and will play New Mexico a 3 seed in the 1st round

UNM Fan here. I have to be honest and tell you I dont know much about your team coming to Albuquerque. If anyone want to discuss our teams please visit us at www.TheLoboLair.com

I looks like the priority on this board is football so I hope we can share some thoughts on our teams. Thanks!

Nebraska indeed did make it to the NIT and will play New Mexico a 3 seed in the 1st round

UNM Fan here. I have to be honest and tell you I dont know much about your team coming to Albuquerque. If anyone want to discuss our teams please visit us at www.TheLoboLair.com

I looks like the priority on this board is football so I hope we can share some thoughts on our teams. Thanks!

Nebraska plays at a slow tempo pace and will take a lot of time off the shot clock. They don't turn the ball over much and feed off of their defense. How does New Mexico play and how much of a home field advantage will there be playing at NM?

Nebraska plays at a slow tempo pace and will take a lot of time off the shot clock. They don't turn the ball over much and feed off of their defense. How does New Mexico play and how much of a home field advantage will there be playing at NM?

We up and down, tough D. Sometimes we play a "token" full court press. Up and down and score with good shots in transition. If you dont know about "The Pit" well, its one of the loudest places to play in the country. One decimal meter registered it the same as standing next to a 747 taking off. No joke. lol

Your ears ring for a day or two in a true "PIT" game. Our C Faris has been playing really well as of late and took future NBA 1st rounder Nevil (7 footer)out of his game and beat him head up both games this year. Tony Danridge is playing really well and was in the running for MWC POY before the big ugly (nevil) got it.

Tough guards. Gary from Indiana is tough as nails. Should be a fun game! Come join us at The LoboLair.com for some Lobo Talk!

We up and down, tough D. Sometimes we play a "token" full court press. Up and down and score with good shots in transition. If you dont know about "The Pit" well, its one of the loudest places to play in the country. One decimal meter registered it the same as standing next to a 747 taking off. No joke. lol

Your ears ring for a day or two in a true "PIT" game. Our C Faris has been playing really well as of late and took future NBA 1st rounder Nevil (7 footer)out of his game and beat him head up both games this year. Tony Danridge is playing really well and was in the running for MWC POY before the big ugly (nevil) got it.

Tough guards. Gary from Indiana is tough as nails. Should be a fun game! Come join us at The LoboLair.com for some Lobo Talk!

It should be a very tough game especially in that kind of atmosphere.

NU is the shortest team in college basketball, probably wont see anyone taller than 6'6'' for more than 10 minutes, but NU has still held most big guys to less points than average by pestering them all night. Almost every coach in the big 12 has said something about how hard NU plays and/or how good of coach Doc(NU's coach) is. NU is a very competivite team with the only real blowouts coming from Arizona ST and Baylor (in the big 12 tourney). The shooting is very sporadic and can miss for a couple of minutes straight. NU's best 3-point shooter is a walk-on Paul Velander (allow he is on a full ride on academics and his dad is a professor or else he would be a scholarship player). NU's best player is Ade Dagunduro but dont be surprised to see someone else step up, it happens occasionally.