Player: Adonis Smith

Hometown: San Mateo, CA

Position: RB

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 185 lbs.

40 time: 4.48

Visit Date: TBD

Scholarships: Utah, Washington State

Favorites: Arizona, Arizona State, California, Colorado, Nebraska, Oregon, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington State

Rivals

Scout

The only two favorite schools not on the left coast is NU and sCUm. Wonder why us and them?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Adonis Smith will be visiting Washington State on Nov. 21 for the Oregon State game. “I know that the coaches at Washington State are pretty new, but they are good,” Smith said. “They seem like good people and they are very straight-forward. “They are really trying to turn it around. I’d like to be part of that and they said that I could make a huge impact.

• 4 weeks later...

California running back Adonis Smith will be taking his first official this weekend, Dec. 5, to Washington State. “I want to see what it’s like,” Smith said about Pullman, Washington. “I think that they are up-and-coming and I’d have a good opportunity to get on the field and play.” He says the Cougars, along with Northwestern, are recruiting him the hardest.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...